воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

EPSON WF-7510 LINUX DRIVER

Having a problem logging in? Sure enough, when I checked just now, you have to specify the media type there, too, and it isn't retaining the print settings from one reboot to the next. Just to be sure: Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux. Join Date Oct Beans
Uploader: Mezigal
Date Added: 24 November 2007
File Size: 54.6 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 57485
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Btw, is there anything I can do for the Ink Level indicator?

Printer: Epson WF | OpenPrinting - The Linux Foundation

No, do not re-install the driver, it won't help. August 19th, 2. For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration.

Just starting out and have a epspn August 21st, 9.

Epson Stylus Photo quality in linux. What are you using?

My favourite is called "okular". With my older Epson WFI had no problems with print quality. If it works, then the problem is definitely with the access rights.

I am running Linux Mint I tried calling Epson, just on the off chance that I'd get someone familiar with Linux, but wasn't lucky this time. I think the fault is with the Lknux application. Last edited by yoppypoppy; at August 19th, 4. Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.

Epson Scanner WF in my case.

[SOLVED] Epson BX FW Scanner

Here is what I suggest: BB code is On. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features.

They hope these examples will help you to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own. However, when I tried to print a copy of the PDF I was trying to print earlier, it printed in draft mode again.

Epson WF-7510 driver download for Windows, Mac, Linux

The time now is You must be member of the scanner group, otherwise you won't have the necessary access rights it will only work as root. Results 1 to 9 of 9. Based on your message about "lp group," the system administrator probably you needs to add you your username to the group "lp.

August 18th, 1. Does that suggest any possible fixes?

It works perfect - even the autofeeder. Help answer threads with 0 replies. Look for this line I expect it is commented out: All times are GMT If it worked from the CUPS page then we just proved that the driver is fine.

Obviously I was wrong.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий