понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

EC325 VISTA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Install the Reliance Netconnect software from the CD. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Type in terminal Code: I could install properly, but the manual DUN fails and i get an error message that says Is the modem connected? It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it. Posted June 2, I downloaded the OS X version and the pkg installer seems genuine.
Uploader: Akiramar
Date Added: 1 June 2010
File Size: 36.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7215
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Huawei EC325

The person who are using EC modem for wireless internet connection, they can download drivers from sc325 My alternative no If I ask customer care they are telling that I have to install any anti virus software and net boosters from http: I had tried to download the net booster for hawai classic, but there is no found any booster.

See my post at http: Where there is a conflict between.

I came to about this site today only. I have installed ubuntu and am stuck wid this shitty reliance netconnect EC It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it. Posted July 7, edited. The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners. Kool ur the man thanks for the 64bit ec driver u knw even the vendours dint wanna give they said they dont have the drivers ur the man thanks alot bro keep it up asger from dar es salaam e3c25 I suspect there should be a new driver for Windows Vista or a dialer application.

Of course, I had there a couple of times to sort out my datacard issues.

This left Device Manager looking like this: Just go to help page of their site and ask them how to configure dial up modem. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button. The problem might b with low signal u get… check out for full signal in the interface… 5 bars… anything lower, and ec25 get low speeds.

This is an extremely well written article. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it. I would suggest scanning them with one of these sites, here and here. Code 31 Further google search: The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. Vivekanandan… I already told, Reliance sux big time. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

It took me a while to figure but i eventually did.

Driver For Huawei Ec For Vista - doctorexe

Hi Everybody, The person who are using EC modem for wireless internet connection, they can download drivers from http: Thumbs up, and keep it going! However I got one driver from some site. I don't want to miss my exam.

I downloaded the OS X version and the pkg installer seems genuine. I am waiting for your comments. That is for the lucky ones with ordinary Vista…. Email required Address never made public. Drivers I plugged the device in the my PC. Manuals Equally difficult to visha was a PDF of the manual, again, only links to dodgy manualslib.

I have Huawei EC modem.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий