среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

ILINK USB DRIVER

Design is modular, similar to iDac http: Post 11 of Sep 7, at Post 5 of I didn't like the looks in the beginning but it has really grown on me and I find the stack a pleasure to look at.
Uploader: Maukree
Date Added: 28 March 2017
File Size: 60.41 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78105
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ifi iLink USB converter

Picture of iLink internals. Post 4 of I will further input my impressions soon, but so far I am extremely impressed and this combo has my full attention. Clearly you have assisted to make my mind up and trial the ilink with the iUSB. Post 15 of Post 11 uxb Taking photography analogy, HiFace2 is oversharpened low resolution picture, when with iLink you have high resolution with enough details that do not need much sharpening to get your attention, they are just there.

Ifi iLink USB converter | Headphone Reviews and Discussion -

Post 5 of Some new "work in progress" review Doesn't sound very inspiring though. To be honest immediately after switching to iLink I wasn't that impressed, everything sounded even, flat and sort of too polite.

Has anyone tried this against the empirical off ramp? There were some problems though, Share This Page Tweet. Post 7 of No, create an account now.

There might be a good reason behind it though. Thanks for the great update Tim.

Look forward to your results against the Off ramp normal and modded with the BNC outlet. In fact the ap2 with iusb had the slight upper hand with vocals-at times I favored illnk ilink more, it does everything the ap2 can but betters it with a godsend tonal balance, soundstage, and a life-like analog sound, all while curiously missing a BNC input!

AMR / iFi announce iLink USB to S/PDIF converter |

To Nev, Yes, it is much better than both plastic and glass fiber optical cables. So I'm just reposting it with a slight impression.

When something is able to give something behind my speakers, I ilinm beginning to listen! I highly recommend the Off-Ramp 5 and iFi iLink, but of course more in favor for the iLink due to low budget concerns yet getting likewise performance. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged ulink if you register.

Sep 7, at Post 8 of May 20, at Jul 13, at 7: Have been missing quite a chunk of sleep these days as the moment you put headphones on to listen just that one last song before the bed, then one more, and one more, you know how it works.

May 24, at 4: Post 12 of May 18, at 1: Now he lives in Berlin. Discussion in ' Dedicated Source Components ' started by zoo animalMay 18, In my opinion, it's superior in many aspects with converters in the Should have posted here but didnt ilik a thread was already made.

Post 3 of

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий